Thursday, March 4, 2010

Welcome

Welcome & Hi to all viewers...
Thanks for visiting here... I really would like to introduce this blog of mine to all viewers and friends out there.
I'm not really a verbal person, thats why it took me so long to think before i started to blog. As an advanced, please forgive me for every single mistake i made. I'm just a simple woman who wants to be a super woman to my beloved Mr. R and also wants to be a super duper mommy to my 2 beautiful child.
This blog is about my passion in cooking & baking, trying making new things around me. I really wants to taste and put my hands on it. Oopss! Of coz I really love eating so much... :)
This is also about me found a newest passion that always keep me busy... I truly enjoyed them here in my lovely little kitchen and share them to all of you.

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment